I had my Minio, postgres and other associated backend stuff on a machine I wanted to move it off of for the time being so I created it all in a VM.
I took the opportunity to extract more values out of the deployment templates. I should land those changes to
I’ve also rebased my snapd build on 2.51. I was able to use my previous keys and my store
regenerate-assertions command to use the existing keys it finds.
I was able to install
hello-world pretty easily.
htop would start the install but fail on
core20. If I manually install
htop has no problems. Will need to investigate that.
This was all using unmodified
snapcraft to re-register the snaps in my name, then upload them and then release them to the channels.
The core snaps require a manual flip from
app type to
base type at the moment.
The initial user account still needs to be manually created and match what’s in Keycloak. Keycloak as of now remains outside the Helm set-up as I had a previous instance I used for that purpose. I may or may not add that to the Helm deployment. It’s also possible we could support a “basic auth” setup sort of like Candid does.
I had a number of sha3-384 issues I’ve had to sort out. It seems both base64 encoded and non-base64 encoded versions are used in various places. The code in general in a lot of places is pretty terribly, but it’s working well and the goal is to get to that place and then refine, refine and test.
All in all, looking back over the months, there were many, many times I did not think I would get here.
I can almost smile.